Bean in Love
SEVEN REASONS TO HAVE AN ESPRESSO BAR AT YOUR EVENT
- Espressos, cappuccinos and other specialty coffee drinks are elegant. An espresso bar adds sophistication and flair to your event.
- A specialty coffee bar says you care about your guests. The plain ol’ cup of joe or chai served at most receptions can’t compare to drinks prepared to order by a trained barista.
- Bellying up to an espresso bar is a great addition to regular bar service. For those guests who need some sobering up, there’s nothing better than a double espresso to do the trick before you send them on their way!
- The inclusion of specialty coffee is seen as healthy and socially responsible. Many folks are seeking out non-alcoholic beverage alternatives.
- Create buzz about your event like no other service can, literally! Leave a lasting impression on your guests.
- Coffee stimulates conversation and camaraderie. Think about some of the fantastic discussions you’ve had with friends chatting over a latté at your favorite coffee house.
- Think “affordable luxury” when you hire a specialty coffee caterer. In most cases, two hours of unlimited service costs less than you spend on most other additions.